Painting Workshop












Welcome!

Please take a moment to decide on the size that you want and the design. I will have everything that you need at the workshop. You will be painting on a plain wood canvas so use your imagination when picking out your design. You get to choose all of your paint colors!

If you want your sign stained, let me know a few days before the class so it can be done prior.

You may want to wear clothes that you won't mind getting paint on or bring an apron.

Please fill out the order form using the link at the bottom of the page. It must be paid for by the designated date. Thank you!



Square Signs:

14"x14" - $25
17"x17" - $32
21"x21" - $40






Rectangular Signs:

7"x15" - $18
7"x20" - $20
10.5"x20" - $30
14"x20" - $35
7"x36" - $35
10.5"x40" - $45





Note: the signs are approximate. A 1x4 may not be exactly 4 inches wide.

Click here (and here) to see some of the signs that I have done.

Also, if there is something that you have seen on Pinterest that you would like to do, simply send me a message and I'll see what I can do! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you and I am looking forward to painting with you!

The Order Form:

***If you want a SQUARE sign, HERE is the form***

***If you want a RECTANGULAR sign, HERE is the form***


After I receive the completed form, I will send you an invoice. All MUST be paid for before the party.


Hostess Rewards:
2-9 guests = 25% off sign of choice
10+ guests = 50% off sign of choice









No comments:

Post a Comment